Applications and Community Nominations for the 2023 Yanalangami: Strong Women, Strong Communities online program are now open!
The Yanalangami Program is designed to connect, inspire and strengthen the leadership of Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Female Changemakers. This unique opportunity is open to all Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people who identify as a woman and are over 17 years.
Why choose the Yanalangami Program?
Yanalangami is a unique, culturally appropriate leadership Program designed and led by Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander, women for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women.
You will have the opportunity to connect with and learn from deadly Aboriginal female Changemakers from around Australia.
It is an online program, meaning you can walk this journey with us while continuing to meet your family, community and work commitments.
This Program is right for you if:
- You want to grow your networks, skills and confidence
- It’s time to start your healing journey
- You want to meet and be inspired by other Aboriginal female Changemakers
- You are ready to learn and unlearn things about yourself
- You want to excel in your career or enhance your community impact
- You want to make change happen but lack the skills or confidence to do so